***NEW*** swopper high has a seat height range of 23.5 to 31 inches! Sit to Stand desks are even more useful now with the new TALL version!
swopper High not available with wheels.
how can you always keep moving?
just sit down.
From birth on we are programmed for movement; we need movement for healthy development and a healthy life. Unfortunately our modern daily life demands hours of sitting and that is very hard on our bodies as you know! The swopper chair allows for constant movement, whether that be moving your hips side to side or a gentle bounce as you type at your computer. Static sitting is causing all kinds of issues for the modern day worker and the solution is having your chair work for YOU rather than the other way around. Get ready to change positions and MOVE during your workday to be a happier and healthier YOU!
The swopper high is a custom made chair, most fabrics can be used to upholster your swopper high in. The swopper HIGH is only available WITHOUT wheels. Weight capacity is 265 lbs
your body cries out for activity. take heed of it.
The swopperchair is the first ergonomic office chair in the world to move in all three dimensions. For dynamic, ergonomic sitting. The function, design and engineering of the swopperhave won many awards. However, our greatest reward is that the swopperchair fulfills your individual needs. Every second you sit on it. And move on it.
when you sit on a swopper chair you...
- strengthen your back
- train your muscles
- breathe deeper
- improve your concentration
- stimulate your circulation
- have fun sitting and working
good circulation. good mood.
Sitting on the swopper chairmakes you straighten the upper part of your body, which frees the diaphragm, helping you breathe deeper and stimulate circulation. The result is better performance and higher concentration. Apart from that, bouncing up and down is good for the mind and soul - because it is pure, simple fun.
always in motion.
It is easy to maintain balance and control on your swopper! By balancing on the spring of the swopper or 3Dee chair, your body will always being slightly in motion. With swopper or 3Dee there is no reason to hunch your back and lean forward, your sitting position will automatically keep you at the correct ergonomic angle while sitting in our motion chairs.
training for your muscles.
Your entire body is slightly in motion all the time on the swopper, so practically all muscle groups remain active and well supplied with blood. The entire musculoskeletal or locomotor system is strengthened and can better keep your back upright. An active back cannot tense up and causes no pain.
keeping ligaments and joints fit.
Moving your joints, even when sitting, stimulates the formation of synovia (joint fluid). This prevents arthritis and tightens the ligaments and tendons. In this way you can avert joint diseases.
the age-old problem: straitjacketed sitting.
Life means motion. The human body is not made for staying in one and the same position for hours on end. No wonder that almost 80% of the population of industrial nations suffer from backache. On a conventional office chair your body is locked in a seat pan between two armrests and the backrest and has to adapt to the inflexibility of the seat. The result: hunched back, tension, pain.
the solution: sit your way free!
The ergonomic, sprung, active swopperswivel chair adapts itself to you - not vice versa. Thanks to its worldwide unique flexibility, the swopperchair provides active sitting in three dimensions: backwards, forwards, sideways and up and down too. This dynamic supports and encourages healthy sitting in ever changing positions. Scientific studies confirm that on the swopperchair you move twice as much as on conventional seats.
6 powerful arguments for the swopper:
1. Always sitting properly.
By keeping balance on the sprung seat your body is always slightly in motion. The frequent change of position animates you to adopt different postures. You automatically sit up straight more often. The joint in the spring strut permits theswopperchairto tilt towards your working surface. This means: you no longer need to hunch your back and your spine retains its natural S shape.
2. Good for the intervertebral discs.
Sitting upright, and constant changing of posture, mean that your intervertebral discs are loaded in parallel at alternating pressure points. They are not squashed on one side for hours on end through hunching your back. This is important for the elasticity, resilience and health of the intervertebral discs.
3. Training for the muscles.
Since your entire body is slightly in motion all the time on the swopper chair, practically all muscle groups remain active and well supplied with blood. The entire musculoskeletal or locomotor system is strengthened and can better keep your back upright. An active back cannot tense up and causes no pain.
4. Avoid vein problems.
The swopper chairis effective against vein problems in two aspects: thanks to its arched seat there are no pressure points on the underside of your thighs and congestion is prevented. Furthermore, the sitting and moving on the swopperstimulates active transport of the blood to the heart via the muscles of the so-called calf pump.
5. Keeping ligaments and joints fit.
Moving your joints stimulates the formation of synovia (joint fluid). This helps to lubricate the joints. Static pressure on the joints through hours of rigid sitting or standing, for example squeezes out the synovia and the cartilages rub against each other. Nature has built our body to use our joints slightly all the time. This tightens the ligaments and tendons, which helps avert joint diseases. The active functions of the swopper chairandMuvmanstool keep your joints fit and healthy.
6. Stimulation of circulation and mood.
Sitting on the swopper chairmakes you straighten the upper part of your body. This frees the diaphragm so that you breathe deeper, the supply of oxygen to the blood is improved and your circulation is stimulated. You are more alert, concentrating better and have optimal performance. Apart from that, bouncing up and down is not only good for your organs, but also for your mind and soul. The result: you will have a whole lot of fun with the swopper chair.
7. Cleaning & care instructions.
- Optimum care is ensured by using just water and pH neutral soapsuds. Stains containing oil and fat should be treated beforehand with ethyl alcohol.
- Rinse with clear water after each cleaning treatment. Never use chlorinated detergents.
- Only dampen the seat and never make it completely wet, otherwise the cushioning under the fabric might be damaged. Therefore use only very small amounts of water and detergent.
- Avoid marks by cleaning from the edge of the seat to the middle.
Warning: Benzine, acetone and the like might dissolve the foam material under the cover.
- WARRANTY: This warranty is given to the initial purchaser and is valid for as long as the product is owned by the original purchaser. This warranty is in effect from the date of original sale and covers defects in materials and craftsmanship found during normal single shift usages; single shift usage is five (5) days a week, eight (8) hours a day. See Applicable Warranty Periods” below. Products covered by this warranty will be either repaired or replaced at swopper.com's discretion. Product repair or replacement of any defective part is the customer’s exclusive remedy for any and all product defects. Labor is not included. swopper.com accepts no other responsibilities or liabilities. Only those items free of misuse, abuse, accident, alteration, unauthorized repair, or damage by fire, flood, or other acts of God will be covered. Applicable warranty periods swopper – 5 years for materials o Normal wear and tear, abuse, fading and COM/COL o Matching of colors, patterns or dye lot warranty claims o Please do not return the product without prior authorization from swopper.com o Please send a written notification of the defect to swopper.com along with a copy of the original invoice o For details, please contact customer service at 800.433.6614 or email@example.com
- swopper high 3