Introducing oyo! The world's most dynamic motion chair - now available in the US for the first time ever.
The OYO chair prompts the questions; is it a saddle-seat with a backrest? Or a cantilever framed chair? Or perhaps it’s a rocking chair? The answer is it’s all of the above!
OYO moves you in ways you never thought possible! It cradles, bounces and rocks, inviting you to try many different sitting positions. OYO is a style icon that adds an exclamation point to any contemporary, high-design environment.
Three dimensions (rocking, bouncing, swaying)
Four colors available Red, Pacific (blue), Kiwi (green), Graphite (dark gray)
- 20.5” W x 36.4” H x 26.6” D
- Weight – 21.6lbs
- Seat width – 15.8”
- Seat depth – 16.9”
- Cover – stretchable knit structure – 100,000 Martindale rubs
- Frame: tubular steel, polished chrome
- Seat Shell – Glass fiber reinforced plastic and high performance foam
- Weight capacity – 265 lbs
- Floor protection – supplied with a felt tape for under frame on hard surface floors
- 3 year warranty
Cleaning & Care Instructions
Net structure seat cover
- Vacuum clean carefully and regularly.
- Wipe off stains with a soft cloth and pH neutral soap.
- Only dampen the seat and never make it completely wet, otherwise the cushioning under the fabric might be damaged. Therefore use only very small amounts of water and detergent.
Warning: When cleaning the oyo, do not lay it on the edge of the seat shell as this might damage the seat cover.
Cleaning of the frame
- Clean the frame only with a dry microfibre cloth.
- If necessary, wipe down using a lint-free cloth with lukewarm water and pH-neutral soap.
oyo (http://aeris.de/oyo) is charming, an eyecatcher, a practical work of art, your new favourite place. It is a rocker, cantilever chair, saddle and shell chair and permits myriad sitting positions. Get more information about the design chair of aeris or take a look at our other active office chairs: http://www.aeris.de/en/products/
oyo - Your new...oyo (http://aeris.de/oyo) is charming, an eyecatcher, a practi...
oyo – 3 years for materials
o Normal wear and tear, abuse, fading and COM/COL
o Matching of colors, patterns or dye lot
o Please do not return the product without prior authorization from swopper.com
o Please send a written notification of the defect to swopper.com along with a
copy of the original invoice
o For details, please contact swopper.com customer service at 855.272.5074 or firstname.lastname@example.org